Join the growing Encore Semi Front-End Development team to collaborate with customers deploying the most advanced verification techniques (SV/UVM/OVM, simulation/emulation/FPGA prototyping) as part of an SOC Integration development team. You would build on a background of SOC Integration Verification for designs including multiple ARM controllers, ARM interconnects, and various peripherals such as I/O (PCIe, Ethernet, USB, etc), Memory controllers and other peripherals to flush bugs out of designs quickly and efficiently.
As a member of an SOC Integration development team, you would build and deliver a SV/UVM environment to execute integration verification for a new ASIC design. The team would be building capabilities to attack verification of a large SOC encompassing multiple ARM controllers on a coherent fabric with many interfaces including various I/O (PCIe, Ethernet, USB, etc), Memory Controllers, and other accelerator modules.
• Expert in developing Verification environments in SV/UVM with the goal to build an optimized environment to flush out bugs as quickly as possible to deliver a highly functional first silicon.
• Experience in verification of SOCs based on ARM CPU/microcontrollers utilizing AMBA / AXI interface protocols.
• Experience in verification of the integration of peripheral IPs, including 3rd party IPs with the focus being on correctness of the interfaces and operation of the various full-chip SOC protocols.
• 5+ years of Verification experience.
• Strong debugging experience.
• Experience with Cadence simulation-based verification tools.
• Verification experience beyond simulation such as with creation of virtual models, use of Formal Property Verification or enabling Emulation systems are a plus but not required.