Join the growing Encore Semi Front-End Development team to collaborate with customers as an RTL / Logic Developer to implement microarchitecture specifications in RTL and integrate 3rd party and internal IPs into SOCs to satisfy specific targeted functionality and performance goals. You would build on a background of SOC RTL development for designs including multiple ARM controllers, ARM interconnects, and various peripherals such as I/O (PCIe, Ethernet, USB, etc), Memory controllers and other peripherals.
As a member of an SOC Integration development team, you will Translate microarchitecture specifications for integration of IPs and ARM CPUs/microcontrollers into an RTL implementation. The focus would be SOCs based on ARM microcontrollers and ARM interconnects along with various SOC peripherals including various I/O (PCIe, Ethernet, USB, etc), Memory Controllers, and other accelerator modules.
• RTL development experience integrating IPs and ARM controllers into an SOC / ASIC.
• Experience in RTL coding for SOCs based on microcontrollers utilizing AMBA / AXI interface protocols.
• Experience in RTL / Logic Design of top level SOC integrations. Experience integrating 3rd party IP into an SOC is of particular importance. This experience includes creation of “wrappers” of glue logic to match SOC interfaces and implement full-chip power management and DFT protocols.
• 5+ years of RTL experience.
• Strong debugging experience.
• Knowledge of System Verilog to work closely with the Integration Verification team in terms of exercise of the basic design and guiding verification toward the important boundary conditions in the design.
• Experience with Cadence or Synopsys RTL and synthesis tools.