In your new Wireless Charging Design position in the R&D Network Energy Product Group in Plano, TX. you will design reliable, efficient, and intelligent portable wireless chargers for global markets.
The group also designs network energy solutions in AC/DC, DC/DC, data center energy, digital information, network communication, IoT, solar inverters and telecom energy.
Your Key Responsibilities Are:
- Develop low power wireless chargers from concept to prototypes, using state-of-the-art power conversion topologies to achieve high efficiency, high reliability, high power density and high performance and meet international safety standards
- As a member of the Research and Development team you will be able to research and evaluate the feasibility of new technologies and approve and provide direction on the modern topologies to be used in wireless charging
- Manage technical aspects of projects by monitoring and managing project scope, plan and cost in order to achieve successful project completion
- Provide strong technical leadership to resolve complex technical challenges
- Lead engineering teams on paths of continual improvement; developing and improving standards and procedures to ensure we remain a leader in the wireless charging area
- Design and select components of power converters, including transformers, inductors, embedded microcontrollers, transistors, drivers, and EMI filters
- Design, model, simulate, verification testing, design evaluation/margins/revisions/transfer technology, product performance analysis, oversee layout to meet electrical specifications using Analog Artist, Cadence, PSpice, Saber, Matlab, etc.
- Perform design revisions and updates on new and existing products and assists in transferring designs to manufacturing, ensuring reliable and cost-effective production
Credentials & Experience:
- MS & 4yr. exp. Or PhD & 2yrs. exp. Prefer E.E. degree
- REQUIRED: familiar with international and regulatory standards (A4WP, AirFuel, IEEE-WPTC, WPC, etc.)
- Proven ability to lead project teams, as part of a team and with minimal supervision
- Travel occasionally domestically & international