Job Title Senior Staff Embedded Software Engineer - Agile - Driver HMI
Country United States
Posting Location Auburn Hills, MI
Job Description Overview:
An exciting opportunity to lead an agile development team creating embedded automotive systems, HMI, graphics, animations, and 3D imagery for next-generation driver information displays and Heads Up Displays (HUD) toward Augmented Reality and Autonomous Driving.
The Agile Software Project Leader is responsible for planning and leading software design of invehicle Instrument Cluster, Display, and Heads Up Display products within the ID S4 organization in Auburn Hills, Michigan. The role includes direct customer and internal project leader, and production leader interfaces.
• Agile SW Design and Development: Leading an agile team designing systems, application, and HMI graphics / animations solutions using advanced modeling for embedded instrument cluster / HUD graphics operating systems and silicon
• Project Leadership: Setting priorities, managing resources, tracking progress, managing risk, planning quality activities, communicating and negotiating with OEM/internal stakeholders in delivering the software system
• ASPICE Level 3 Development: follow and promote ASPICE Level 3 software development process, analyze requirements, communicate with a development team and the customer
• Collaborate with cross-functional project teams, functional test team and customers
• Track, communicate and drive resolution of open requirements and development topics, risks, and issues
• Embedded software requirements, including elicitation, analysis, creation, review, and maintenance of software requirements specification
• Perform direct technical interface with the customer for topics such as requirements, issue analysis, and architecture.
Job Requirements .Required Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical discipline
• 3 to 5+ years automotive embedded controller development and/or test experience required, including bench level analysis, debug, and testing
• Experience with planning and communication with teams, customers, and management.
• Proficiency with microcontrollers and automotive development and testing technologies
• C language programming expert / Microcontroller expert
• Masters degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical discipline
• 5 to 7+ years automotive embedded controller development and/or test experience required, including bench level analysis, debug, and testing
• Experienced with agile development and agile tools (Jira, Git, Jenkins, etc.)
• Experienced with automotive Real-Time Operating Systems (OSEK, AUTOSAR, etc.)