Senior Staff Designer (Engineering)
5 - 7 years experience • Engineering Services
T&M Associates is currently seeking a Senior Staff Designer to join our Transportation Department in the Middletown, NJ office. This is a great opportunity for an individual to take on a role as a Task Leader and be responsible for all aspects of roadway design.
Working closely with the Project Manager in coordinating design aspects with client is a key part of this position, as well as, being responsible for developing PS&E based upon client standards. An individual with traffic design experience is a plus.
· Experience with horizontal geometry, vertical profiles, grading, cross sections, ADA compliancy, utility relocation coordination and construction cost estimating.
· Monitor roadway design task budget and inform PM of potential overruns and potential corrective actions.
· Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering is required.
· 5-8years of related experience is required.
· EIT is preferred with the goal to obtain a Professional Engineer’s licensure in NJ.
· Proficient in AutoCAD and Civil 3D, Microstation & Inroads a must, with experience using Excel and Word.
· Detail oriented with a strong command of design principles and the ability to develop neat and accurate design calculations.
· Candidates must be adept at working collaboratively while building strong working relationships with our clients and staff members.
- Consistently demonstrates professional demeanor, appearance and attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, writing, and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to work with peers and senior management and be a team player.
The core of T&M is to focus on clients, act with integrity, be accountable for the work we do and deliver quality as a result. If this sounds like a company you want to be part of then apply now.
New Hires must have documents indicating they are eligible to work in the United States. EEO/AA Employer.