As a Design Engineer you will be responsible for switching power supply development of integrated circuits using CMOS/Bipolar analog/digital circuitry
Specific responsibilities are:
- Mixed-mode integrated circuit design for switching power supply:
- Simulation with Cadence tools.
- Layout supervision and verification.
- Preparation of test plan.
- Product characterization.
- Bench evaluation both at the silicon level and application level,
- Behavioral modeling of analog and mixed-mode circuits
- Work with system engineer on new product definitions.
- BSEE or foreign equivalent with 12 years of experience, or MSEE or foreign equivalent with 8 years of experience
- A minimum of 8 years of experience with emphasis on analog and/or digital Integrated Circuit ( IC ) design
- Hands-on experience with analog / digital IC design, preferred in high voltage AC/DC switching power supply.
- Familiarity of analog circuit blocks and device physics.
- Understanding of digital IC design.
- Familiar with Cadence simulation tools, and Verilog.
- Excellent written and oral communications with experience in specification creation, technical report writing and test plans / instructions.
- Team player.