You will join a small team of highly competent engineers involved in the design, implementation and verification of firmware for embedded systems targeting automotive driver assistance system (ADAS) applications. You will architect, design, implement and support sample applications demonstrating our SOCs and reference designs. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and motivated software developer to join a growing team of engineers who strive to solve automotive problems.
· Parsing point cloud data from an embedded ADAS sensor system in real-time.
· Merging multiple different types of data arising from the sensor in a common framework.
· Creating visualization tools for such data, including basic color-coded displays based on attributes such as range, velocity, reflectivity etc, and bounding box calculations for regions of interest.
· Creating a user-facing tool for SOC configuration during platform bring-up and integration.
· Feeding back issues and bottlenecks to SOC firmware and hardware design teams.
· Writing customer-facing user documentation, and presenting it to peers and management cogently.
With us you must love working within a small entity where everyone makes a difference to the company success. Creativity, Ownership and Excellence we value high.
These are the skills and know how an ideal candidate would bring. We understand that nobody is perfect! After all, your new job should challenge you and you should have the possibilities to grow.
· Education and experience levels: Ph.D. + 2 years, M.S. + 3 years, Bachelor's + 5 years, from a leading science/engineering university program.
· Prior experience with Linux or Windows-based visualization software design.
· Expert level understanding of version control, release management and unit testing.
· Familiarity with using lab equipment such as an oscilloscope and a logic analyzer during silicon bring-up and debug.
· Comfortable speaking publicly to small, technical audiences.
· Preferred experience in OpenGL, OpenCV, Layer 2 and Layer 3 IP networking, Desktop-OS GUIs.
Valid through: 7/6/2021