In this role, you will guide and work with a team of production support analysts and developers to ensure the adequate operation of all components related to ABI operation. As a technical lead, you will be hands on with the development and engineering work, and will have an opportunity to lead, support and grow the junior members of the team. Strong work ethic, design and development skills, strong problem solving and the ability to partner with business and technologists across the organization are required.
• Become the SME and Application owner of our ABI platform by developing a solid understanding of our data, application framework and Infrastructure.
• Work with internal customers gathering requirements for enhancements and break fixes.
• Lead Junior developers
• Lead the ABI production support team.
• Enforce the team's adherence to the SDLC, Change and Incident Management Processes.
• Participate in compliance, risk and regulatory activities, including writing documentation, access review and attestation, and internal audits.
• Advise team on technical decisions including architecture approach, system upgrades, solution design and detailed troubleshooting.
• Support ad-hoc report requests for reporting analysis, data issue investigation and batch job failures.
• Be part of an On-Call escalation group.
• 5-7+ years of application support, development and implementation experience
• 5-7+ years of combined experience on any of the following areas: data Integration, data warehouse and/or Business Intelligence operations.
• 5-7+ years of experience with relational databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL server, or Teradata,
• 5-7+ years writing complex SQL queries involving aggregation, analytical and statistical functions
• 5+ years of experience with using data loader utilities like SQL*Loader, BCP, FLOAD, MLOAD.
• 5+ years of development or admin experience with at least two of the following tools:
ETL:Informatica, SSIS or Talend BI: Business Objects or Tableau
• 4+ years of solid UNIX experience (Unix administration experience is a plus)
• 4+ years in a development or support lead role.
• Solid understanding of virtual infrastructure, networks, Active Directory, NAS, automation, system architecture and data security concepts
• A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
• Ability to work effectively in virtual teams (On-shore / Off-Shore Members)
• Hadoop experience, ideally writing and reading from/ to big data platforms.
• JIRA/Confluence/SharePoint/Remedy experience
• Agile experience