$200K — $250K *
Renesas is a global, multi-billion dollar, publicly-traded company headquartered in Japan, and has subsidiaries in 20 countries worldwide. Renesas is a dynamic, multi-cultural technology company where employees learn, mentor, innovate and thrive. Renesas is extending our share in fast-growing data economy-related markets such as infrastructure and data center, and strengthening our presence in the industrial/IOT and automotive segments. Our solutions drive products developed by major innovators around the world. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics.
To further strengthen our Design Team at our Ottawa location we are looking for a Senior Staff Analog Design Engineer.
• Design analog circuits for high-performance timing products
• Work closely with cross functional teams such as layout, digital, system design and validation
• Test, debug and characterize prototypes in the lab
• Support product and application engineering
• Solid knowledge of integrated circuit design, device physics and advanced process technology
• Experience in designing PLLs or building blocks such as VCO, phase detector, charge pump and other related circuits
• Deep understanding of transistor modeling, circuit noise theory and phase noise concepts
• Proficient in Cadence analog / mixed signal simulation toolset
• Familiar with Analog/Mixed Signal design flow, simulation models, design rules, verification procedures (DRC/LVS/ERC), and transistor-level simulations
Desirable Skills / Experience
• Related experience in digital PLLs, crystal oscillators, VCXOs, on-chip regulators, DACs and ADCs
• Experience with analog behavioral modeling (Verilog A, AMS)
• Hands-on experience with lab test and characterization
Education / Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
• 12 years of related experience with 5 or more years experience in analog/mixed signal IC design including high-speed CMOS circuits
• An advanced degree may substitute for some years of related experience.
Valid through: 4/24/2021