Title: Senior Staff Accountant
Position: Full-Time Salaried/Exempt
Reports To: Corporate Controller
Location: Paducah, KY
- Manages the preparation of the Company’s Partnership income tax returns and related estimates, ensuring timely filing and accuracy of reporting.
- Prepares annual watercraft/property tax returns.
- Prepares monthly salestax and other miscellaneous tax filings.
- Assists with the preparation and/or review of financialreporting and otherfinancial analysis.
- Participates and/or leads project teams.
- Seeks out potential areas of improvement and supports continuous improvement projects for other business functions.
- Reconciles general ledger accounts and generates closing entries.
- Assists with the review and audit of internal control procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of federal and state tax regulations, with 6+ years preparing partnershiptax returns.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Income Tax.
- CPA certification required.
- Public Accounting experiencepreferred.
- Well-versed in integrated accounting software packages and spreadsheet applications.
- competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, bonus and 401k plan.
Job Type: Full-time