You will drive key activities, including prospecting, strategy planning, executive relationship development, discovery assessment, and ServiceMax ecosystem coordination. You will work closely with the other staff members in all ServiceMax businesses to drive and lead growth in service, software, and outcome-driven revenue generation. You will partner closely with leaders to drive the creation and development of an overall sales readiness vision in the context of our global business.
- Develop a solution selling framework for ServiceMax — tailor deal lifecycle, enablement deliverables, required resources, technology support, maturity model, sales methodology etc.
- Establish a deep understanding of customers' business needs by creating value to customers for our solution footprint.
- Add value to the customer's business and maintain a goal-oriented approach to the business partnership.
- Demonstrate to customers how they benefit by partnering with ServiceMax and how our solutions deliver results.
- Aggressively develop and drive a sustainable commercial and solution strategy across multiple customer divisions and geographic poles that is aligned to the agreed account goals.
- Develop and execute an Account Playbook that formalizes the "go high / go low" strategy for the Enterprise account. Where applicable, develop a joint Governance process with executive sponsorship that aligns along the following pillars – Commercial, Product/Technology, Implementation and Support.
- Analyzes sales pipeline and maintains an array of opportunities to ensure that sales goals are achieved.
- Actively grow and maintain a multi-year account plan that will be shared globally with parts of our business including Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Professional Services, and the Development teams to ensure coordination across the business.
- Ensuring a Professional Sales Experience for customers during all aspects of sales process and touch points including: Formal meeting agendas, formal follow-up stating sequence of events and next steps in writing, and issue resolution in a timely fashion.
- Formulates the winning proposals based on a cohesive strategy that leverages deep knowledge of industry, customer and ServiceMax product. Qualifications/Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree.
- A minimum 10 years of professional experience.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
- Must be able to travel 25% -/+ of the time.
- Develops acceptable strategies to mitigate risks triggered in RFP's and/or customers' T&Cs while meeting ServiceMax business objectives.
- Leads the implementation of economic value selling throughout customer organization.
- Thoroughly analyzes data to identify trends and issues that translate into a plan for the customer with some connection to seemingly independent problems.
- Identifies and prioritizes critical ServiceMax resources needed to further the sales effort, negotiating with stakeholders for utilization.