Senior SQL Developer
This position will design and build Microsoft SQL - based solutions within the context of our enterprise application. We are looking for a candidate to provide SQL Server development expertise in data modeling, stored procedure development, reporting services development, replication development, SSIS development and analysis services/business intelligence development. This individual will have broad experience in developing database backend's for OLTP enterprise applications, accounting and financial expertise and business intelligence experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Data modeling, design and optimization for new and existing functionality.
- Extensive stored procedure development and optimization
- Architecting and deploying replication solutions for offline/limited connectivity environments
- Following and evolving database coding standards
- Ensure adequate database performance through tuning and optimization within the context of the core transaction engine and enterprise data model
- Work to define, develop and deploy business intelligence products within our suite of enterprise class applications
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- SQL Developer with relevant experience in enterprise-class database development. Experience in all aspects of database design, stored procedure development, SSIS development, reporting services development and business intelligence development.
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server tools and technologies
- Strong experience with ETL in general and with SSIS
- Experience producing technical design documentation
- 6+ years of back end application development using SQL, Stored Procedures and XML
- 6+ years of deep technical experience in database environments specializing in SQL Server
- 4+ years’ experience in Microsoft Reporting Services and Analysis Services
Educational Level /Certifications
- Must have college degree or equivalent experience