As a member of the SQA Engineering Team, the candidate will be involved with analyzing, testing, and modeling Palo Alto Networks top customer’s deployments to increase the reliability of products and solutions in complex deployment scenarios. The successful candidate will utilize her/his experience in customer deployments and network operations to model networks, and to develop, automate, and execute complex solution test plans. The successful candidate will have exposure and interactions with partners, customers, support teams, development teams, and product management teams. We are looking for self-motivated, independent and proactive candidate, as the successful candidate will be responsible for qualifying Palo Alto Networks products with public and private cloud solutions.
- MSEE/CS with 6 years of relative experience.
- BS/CS 8+ years of experience in the cloud networking security industry, or equivalent experience.
- Detailed understanding of modern public and private cloud networks design, networksecurity and implementation and troubleshooting.
- Design, develop, and integrate a highly automated system and solutions testing environment for private and public cloud environments.
- Experience with cloud providers such AWS or Azure or Google App Engine is a plus.
- Detailed understanding of SDN, NFV and Virtualization technologies.
- Experience with different Open stack vendors is a plus.
- Extensive Test automation and scripting skills (preferably python).
- Knowledge of Routing protocols is a plus.
- Detailed understanding of layer 4-7 protocols is a plus.
- Hands on experience building and administrating Linux servers.
Education and/or Certifications: