$100K — $150K *
- Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
- Ensures quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition, and processing.
- Work in agile development environment
- Work is independent and collaborative in nature. Provides regular updates to manager on project/account status.
• Testing SOAP and REST based web service APIs
• Testing next generation of authentication technologies
• Testing the scalability and reliability of the platform
• Testing consumer and enterprise facing web applications
• Build and enhance automated test suites and test harnesses
• Help us define and develop new testing tools, strategies
• Train and develop other team members
• Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5-7 years of testing, test automation and some development experience
• Excellent coding skill in object oriented programming languages like Java
• Practical experience in one of the scripting languages (Python, Perl, Shell)
• Excellent understanding of Unix/Linux platform
• Good understanding of SQL scripting, Postgres, and/or other database products
• API (SOAP & REST) knowledge and test experience
• In-depth experience with automation framework (TestNG, Selenium, PyTest, Robot, etc)
• Detailed knowledge of internet technology
• Bonus: Practical experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
• Bonus: Experience with Jenkins, CI/CD tools
Broadcom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with local law.
Valid through: 2/16/2021