TurboTax is a growing vibrant business with a long track record of outstanding results. Customer Success at Intuit is no longer a downstream operations but a key embedded feature of our current iteration of products. This role as Business Systems Analyst for Quality of Service will be responsible for improving the effectiveness of our customer care organization by analyzing Quality of Service metrics and partnering across the organization to link supporting data sets to tell the story of how we are performing for our customers and workforce. In this innovative role, your primary outcome will be providing deep, data driven insights that will enable our agents and Tax Professionals to deliver an effortless customer experience. The Quality of Service team creates actionable insight and understanding, through the analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, building recommendations that directly address business objectives and measures effectiveness of improvements. You will work collaboratively across the TurboTax Customer Success management team, the cross functional Intuit analytics community and key technology and product development partners to deliver a data driven, technology led robust analytics platform and process that supports a distributed workforce of over 10K professional tax and service experts across multiple geographies.
If you have a passion for disruption and a track record of success innovating with rigor in a fast paced, dynamic environment we’d like to hear from you!
- Champion a best in class Customer, Agent and Tax Professional experience within our TurboTax products and services by using speech and text analytics, business acumen and strategic understanding of the data sources and confidently deliver their interpretation and recommendations for improvement to stakeholders.
- Analyze and recommend employee improvements, process enhancements or development, and/or technology enhancement recommendations that will positively impact the experience of the customer and professional workforce.
- Manage and conduct all phases of in-depth analysis: compilation, validation, analysis and presentation to business leadership
- Responsible for maximizing the utilization of Quality of Service learnings and capabilities to drive meaningful intelligence, actionable insights and quantifiable improvement into the business though creation of use cases to include the following; building of queries, reports and dashboards for consumption of business leaders and drivers.
- Bias for action and a driver for results. Self-starter who looks for opportunities to connect and partner across Customer Care and drive improvement.
- Develops and Coordinates research requirements with internal customers to meet business objectives
- Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems with deep customer focus, applying advanced analytical methods as needed
- 5+ years in a research/analytical role. Experience with Call Center or Care operations is ideal.
- Experience in speech analytics, business operational process development and data analysis is required
- Experience with statistics/analytics and database experience (SQL) is highly desired
- Strong team player with energy, enthusiasm and detail orientation to produce high quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills with ability to present complex ideas in clear concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to tell stories with data, educates effectively, and instills confidence in recommendations, motivating others to act on them
- Project Management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and key deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field required
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.