$100K — $150K *
Fully responsible for the investigation evaluation negotiation and resolution of specialty claims which are the most complex in coverage and represent the company’s largest damage exposures. The claims could originate anywhere in the country and often require field consultation field investigation and providing a high level of technical oversight to many professionals throughout the country.
This is a full-time, exempt role.
• Must possess or secure and maintain appropriate state adjuster license(s) and continuing education credits.
• May be involved in the oversight of technical work of other Liability Adjusters.
• Will be involved in the direct handling of our most complex claims.
• Approve reserves and settlements over the other Liability Adjuster’s authority.
• Interpret and execute strategies of higher-level management.
• May publish white papers to set company-wide policy on handling of certain large losses and/or work on special projects.
• Accountable for making decisions that impact the short-term and long-term results of the company.
• Work with product management to enhance Line of Business loss results.
• Typically has 8-10 years professional liability experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
• Makes decisions in an informed confident and timely manner.
• Maintains constructive working relationships despite differing perspectives.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to negotiate skillfully in difficult situations with both internal and external groups.
• Demonstrates ability to win concessions without damaging relationships.
• Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Promotes and facilitates free and open communication.
• Understanding of applicable statutes regulations and case law.
• Thinks critically and anticipates recognizes identifies and develops solutions to problems in a timely manner.
• Easily adapts to new or different changing situations requirements or priorities.
• Cultivates an environment of teamwork and collaboration.
• Operates with latitude for un-reviewed action or decision.
• Proficient in MS Office Excel Word Internet etc.
• Proficient using Claims systems (i.e. CSS PMS etc.).
Valid through: 8/17/2020