Harris Corporation Space and Intelligence Systems has an opening for a Senior Specialist, Program Scheduler to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Rochester, New York. The individual will work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, and a collaborative team setting.
- Responsible for the integrity of integrated masterschedules (IMS) and individual project schedules on assigned projects/programs
- Work as an integral part of the Program Analytics organization and project management team creating, maintaining, and monitoring the project Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Responsible for Program Management Baselines, Integrated Master Plans, and Integrated Master Schedules for multi-million-dollar production and development programs
- Develop, validate, and maintain resource loaded schedules
- Provide resource demand data, prepares task performance analysis and associated reports SRA, and assists in the oversight of schedule metrics
- Work closely with financial analysts on programs requiring Earned Value to establish and maintain cost/schedule integration and will be adding and balancing financial weights on tasks for end of month contract performance payments
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Program Management, Business, Mathematics, Finance, Engineering, or a related field and 6+ years of experience in program planning and control or scheduling work OR
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university in Program Management, Business, Mathematics, Finance, Engineering, or a related field and 4+ years of experience in program planning and control or scheduling work
- An active DoD Top Secret security clearance
- Experience in project controls of establishing baseline plans, managing/tracking plans, developing and presenting corrective action plans, mitigation strategies based on schedulerisk assessment, critical path analysis, change management, and other business-related functions required to control a project
- Experience with Program Management and/or Coordination, SDLC process
- Experience with Microsoft Project, project scheduling methodologies and schedule development interviewing techniques
- Experience with direct interfacing to Program Engineers and Project Team Members in analyzing cost/schedule performance especially on programs requiring Earned Value to estimate and maintain cost/schedule integration
- Experience coordinating various activities designed to ensure timely project milestone completion and in ensuring the development of a compliant IMS with internal program procedures and DI-MGMT-81861A (integrated Master Schedule Data Item Description)
- Experience creating and/or maintaining an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and any Supporting Schedules on assigned projects/programs; creating and presenting project-level reports, presentations and deliverables that reflect risk and status to program management and senior management relating to the IMS
This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain a DoD Top Secret/SCI security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance, you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Candidates will support Environment, Health and Safety by fulfilling the Harris EHS Policy, complying with Harris EHS programs and applicable regulations, and striving for continual EHS improvement.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: SIS20181608-26767