- Senior professional with strong knowledge of job area and broad knowledge of project management. Manages complex projects or processes with general oversight. Performs schedule analysis in support of assigned programs or projects.
- Prepare, develop and coordinate integrated master plan and integrated master schedule (IMP/IMS) using MS Project.
- Creates and tracks plans and schedules, performs risk analysis, identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts.
- Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.
- Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality.
- Ensures compliance with internal program procedures and project control system guidelines.
- Work consists of making moderate to substantial improvement or enhancements to systems and processes to improve performance of job area.
- Works to achieve operational targets with direct impact on the departmental results.
- Lead scheduling status reviews and conduct briefings with senior leaders which requires ability to communicate matters of importance to the function or business area.
- Communicates with parties within and outside of the organization which includes customers or vendors.
- Communicates within and outside of organization to explain and influence changes to policies, practices, or approaches.
- Provides input into new products/processes and implements operational plans that have measurable impact on business or functional results.
- Requires strong knowledge of Project and Program Scheduling area obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 6 years MS Project, Primavera or other related tool hands on Scheduling Experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- May have broad knowledge of Project Management
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Monte Carlos Analysis.
- SSI tools management.
- Critical thinking and problem solving, attention to detail and quality.