FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is a leading provider of unrivaled diagnostic imaging products and medical informatics solutions that meet the evolving needs of healthcare facilities today and into the future. Medical imaging solutions span digital radiography (DR), detectors, portables and suites, mammography systems with digital breast tomosynthesis, computed tomography solutions for oncology and radiology applications, as well as technologically advanced flexible and surgical endoscopy solutions. Fujifilm enables interoperability through its Systems Integration offering as well as its comprehensive, AI-supported Synapse® Enterprise Imaging portfolio, which includes the TeraMedica Division of Fujifilm. FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is headquartered in Lexington, Massachusetts. For more information please visit www.fujifilmhealthcare.com.
This position is responsible for managing the sales and business activities within a defined geographical business area and USA. Key to this position is the ability to support sales, leverage customer relationships and impact a variety of customer segments in Radiology and Oncology. This includes the design and implementation of business plans intended to increase revenue from targeted customers based upon strategic business analysis. The successful Senior Specialist of Oncology and Computed Tomography will understand and leverage roles and responsibilities of the cross functional team to educate and support sales team to drive sales results. These partners Medical Affairs, Regional Zone Mangers, RDMS (Regional Director of Modality Systems), Account Mangers, and Commercial Operations. Other cross functional teams interfaced will be service, clinical consultants, regulatory, medical informatics, legal, endoscopy, Sonosite, commercial accounts, GPO team, IDN team Government Accounts, and others. Ideal candidates will have a deep knowledge of Computed Tomography and Oncology and would have been or still practice as a CT Technologist, Dosimetrist, or Physicist with familiarity of customers and accounts within oncology, as well as the local dynamics that influence business in their area.
The individual will report into the Executive Director of Marketing and Sales as the Senior Specialist, Oncology and CT.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the primary contact and opportunity team leader for all potential oncology business for all leads generated through multiple sources.
- Work with key stakeholders in all Fujifilm sales channels to maximize the order intake for oncology solutions and computed tomography
- Achieve and maintain a high level of knowledge as to Fujifilms’ oncology products, CT Products, services, and solutions.
- Technical expert for CT product and Oncology business
- Train sales, channel partners, and others on product and positioning
- Support Marketing initiatives for Oncology and CT
- Assist Regional Teams with customer presentations specifically focused on the clinical and technical components of the Fujifilm Oncology value proposition.
- Accountable for helping drive North American sales results.
- Help develop and execute regional and national business plans.
- Identify and apply resources to the development of key prescribers/key account drivers within area.
- Engage proactively with key customers and IDNs to ensure the promotion of both Fujifilm products and company image.
- Work cross functionally to maximize brand availability and exposure within key accounts.
- Work collaboratively with team and Regional Zone Vice Presidents and train DRSS’s to ensure successful launch and/or ongoing promotion of branded products.
- Engage with Regional Zone Vice Presidents and cross functional partners on the development of programs and activities that will result in increased access to customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Customer to order - Business Excellence
- Partner with RDMS (Regional Director of Modality Systems), Vice President of Zone Sales, New business development teams, VP of Sales, VP of Marketing and Executive Director of Marketing), and sales leadership while helping AM/AE to drive business, providing coaching and training to the team, and ensure market coverage and proactively identify regional trends and help drive IDN, government, and overall sales success.
- Team up within Fujifilm (One Team Approach) – manage and drive your business.
- Sales Force.com Forecast/Funnel Opportunity management by driving problem solving, solution creation, strategy development, provide oversight to the funnel for accurate forecasting and account penetration into competitive install base as well as your own install base.
- Miller Heiman Solution selling – designing the environment of care around customer insights and a broader Fujifilm portfolio.
- Operational excellence – utilizing business metrics to develop, communicate and execute quarterly business plan.
- Improve how the customer experiences Fujifilm.
- Own the relationship and drive value through differentiation.
Concept to market
- Collaborate with Strategic and Field Marketing, Clinical Consultant and Field Service Engineers regarding competitive market trends, Marketing material, generation of proof points, supporting reference sites, and escalation assistance.
- Understand Computed Tomography concepts, technology, workflow, and customer needs by the Radiologist, Radiation Oncologist, Radiation Physicist, Radiation Therapist, Radiologic Technologist, and Administrator.
- Understand Computed Tomography concepts for CT Simulation technology, workflow, and customer needs by the Radiation Oncologist, Radiation Therapist, Dosimetrist, Physicist, CT Technologist, and Oncology Administrator.
- C-Suite communication and development.
- Develop market intelligence for the business and region.
- Customer feedback process - product improvement.
Booking to Revenue
- Drive and own predictability to revenue timing through forecast accuracy, validated product configuration prior to order.
- Minimize change order and make right management – drive desired behaviors and educate team to manage and eliminate errors.
- Revenue generation processes, teaming up with Installation Service project management and service team.
Continuous Performance Improvement
- Consistently participate as a member of a regional leadership team, providing field observation, coaching, and training.
- Own your performance, development, and customer Relationship.
- Preserve deep knowledge of the clinical and technical characteristics of the Fujifilm solutions as well at the competitive products.
- Quickly identify gaps in coverage, OIT, Revenue and elevate action plans to Marketing leadership and Region Leadership to take corrective action.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of successful medical sales experience with an emphasis on Medical Imaging
- Minimum 5+ years of Computed Tomography experience.
- Computer skills and familiarity with sales force.com, Concur, and other business software like Microsoft office
- Minimum 3-5 years oncology experience.
- Previous research, marketing, or field experience as customer a plus
- Strong documented history of demonstrated, proven sales success.
- Self-motivated, self-confident and assertive with the ability to act with urgency and passion.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Demonstrated access to and understanding of key customers and IDNs within geography.
- Strategic approach to accessing customers in an innovative manner.
- Candidate must have experience in solutions selling.
- Strong executive level presence required.
- Must have a compassion for cancer patients and understand how Fujifilm solutions can help.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and the drive and persistency to overcome obstacles are paramount to success in this position.
- Able to work with large diverse sales team to close complex sales opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with ability to adapt quickly.
- Proven ability to think strategically and work with a high level of integrity, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills in order to maintain a high level of productivity, innovation, and priority-setting in order to complete assignments.
- Willingness to work collaboratively by incorporating diverse perspectives and appropriately managing relationships in order to strength decision-making.
- Proactively seeks out and recommends process improvements.
- Resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, and results-oriented.
- The position requires the ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have the listed capabilities.
- The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and manipulate items, including keyboards,
- up to 100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 75% of applicable work time.
- The ability to lift and carry up to ten pounds up to 20% of applicable work time.
- Close Vision: The ability to see clearly at twenty inches or less.
Ability to travel up to 70% of time - includes time spent in the field and at Corporate offices.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law