$80K — $100K *
As a member of the Field Service Operations team, the candidate will provide high quality support with very good customer service, technical expertise, and timeliness. This position has frequent contact with end users, peers, and managers, primarily face-to-face as deskside support for service requests and on-site problem resolution. The candidate will work in a team environment with a collaborative approach to resolving customer problems and supporting other members of the Site Services department. The candidate will also provide hands and eyes support to other IT teams including Audio Visual, Network, and Servers.
As an Onsite Support Technician with minimum of 4-7 years of technical experience in providing quality services to the end users which includes the following key roles and responsibilities:
• Manage a team of 25-30 technicians across locations
• Manage the reporting of SLAs , Adherence of SLA and contract
• Manage shift and shift planning including on call roster
• Manage Resource productivity
• Enable the team with training and development
• Ensure security compliance
• Ensure sufficient inventory level is managed across locations
• Ensure all service request and incidents are resolved before agreed service levels
• Plan and execute any move request or project work
• Lead the team by providing technical and process assistance to below activities
• Install and Configure desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and associated Peripherals and related Software.
• Perform Break Fix, Desk Side Support, IMACD’s, Data Migration, Refreshes and health checks
• Perform onsite updates, Configuration changes, or Software installations.
• Provide onsite technical assistance to end users by visiting their desk location
• Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End User experience and follows through on action steps to prevent.
• Manage the ticket queue and ensure tickets are resolved and closed within the defined service level agreement. Respond to end-user requests for updates on ticket status and promptly follow up as needed.
? Coordinate with vendors for provision of end-user support (e.g. Hardware Vendor technicians for warranty repair/replacement)
? Perform end-user support related security and controls and compliance related tasks such as
• access reviews, risk assessments, controls verifications, facility inspections, maintenance of verification logs
? Coordinate with Level 3 support groups and project teams for service delivery enhancements, maintenance and upgrades.
? Provide IT support for on-site or off-site events and meetings including site setup, coordination with venue IT/AV contacts and stand-by support
? Provide IT support for disaster recovery and immediate response in the event of emergency situations at local sites.
? Provide On-call support if required outside business hours on a rotational basis
• BS/BA in Computer Science, Information systems, or an equivalent combination of education
• 4-7 years of experience in service delivery and End user hardware and software
• Configuration troubleshooting.
• Experience with various desktop systems, operating systems, and diverse technical environments.
• Excellent customer service orientation and verbal communication skills.
• Experience Supporting Windows Operating Systems, MS Office, VPN, local and Network printing, Notebooks and mobile devices.
• Ability to install software for and troubleshoot a wide range of applications.
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability.
• CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent certification
• Flexible for travelling to rem
Valid through: 10/28/2021