Job Description (Posting).
+ years hands-on experience within the BCP and disaster recovery and crisis management disciplines
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related degree. Master's Degree a plus.
• Proven leadership, management and coaching skills
• Broad IT technical management skills, recent design and deployment skills for BCP/DR technologies
• Strong understanding of Technology Service infrastructure (Hardware, Software, Networking, application operations
• Experience managing an enterprise level BCP program
• Excellent interpersonal skills and experience dealing with both technical and business managers. Should have strong presentation and written skills, accompanied by effective project management capability.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with diverse IT architectures and Enterprise IT environments
• Knowledge and experience with physical and virtual server configurations and implementations, high availability server configurations and implementations
• Knowledge and experience with Storage Area Networks, Network Attached Storage, Virtual Tape implementations, SAN Fabric architectures and configuration
• Good understanding of security and system change control processes
• ITIL Foundation Certification
• Experience in Business Continuity Planning Software (Strohl's LDRPS)
• Disaster Recovery or Business Continuity certification from Disaster Recovery Journal or DRI International preferred
• Demonstrated Project Management experience
• Knowledge of iseries, IT Standards, Methodologies, CMM, SOX and audit requirements
(1.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing root cause analysis of given issue
(2.) To independently resolve tickets within agreed SLA of ticket volume and time
(3.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies
(4.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts
(5.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases
Experience 3-5 Years