Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Technology Risk GRC Technology for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice.
- Plan and execute client engagements focusing on Oracle Advanced Controls, Oracle E-Business and/or Oracle PeopleSoft security, and audits of Oracle environments
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of Oracle controls throughout the business cycle
- Work with clients to identify opportunities for improvement in the areas of Oracle Advanced Controls, Oracle security, and Oracle controls
- Supervise Associates and Interns on engagements
- Help coach and train team members to grow the Oracle knowledgebase of the team
- A minimum of three years of experience in any of the following areas: Oracle (E-Business and/or PeopleSoft) audit, Oracle security design/re-design, Oracle Advanced Controls implementation
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Project or team lead experience, within a consulting firm is preferred
- Hands-on Oracle Advanced Controls, Oracle security implementation and effective Oracle auditexperience; exposure to Oracle Advanced Controls version 8.6.4 is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills with the ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Requisition #: 32762