$100K — $150K *
• Collaborating with finance business partners and other stakeholders, be a member of the project team delivering the financial forecasting and planning tool transformation project.
• Developing and delivering corporate management reporting and insights to the Corporation on the performance of various businesses, activities and initiatives through the use of tools such as PowerBI.
• Interpreting and challenging financial and non-financial information to communicate key insights that serve a variety of audiences.
• Supporting the enterprise wide corporate planning and forecasting processes.
• Identifying and implementing process improvements.
• Collaborating with Finance Business Partners to serve our clients.
• Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, or a related field. A CPA designation is strongly preferred.
• Minimum of seven years of experience in financial planning/budgeting and forecasting or finance business partnering. Experience with zero-based budgeting would be considered a strong asset.
• Experience preparing management reporting, using PowerBI and data management/visualization techniques and tools
• Ability to analyze information, interpret risks and communicate the insights to a variety of audiences.
• Solid communication and presentation skills.
Valid through: 5/18/2021