Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Specialist to join our Federal Advisory practice.
- Participate in system design efforts for various client projects
- Development of functional requirements and design specifications as appropriate
- Develop, create and document technical specifications and designs that satisfy documented business / functional requirements
- Provide programming and technical expertise to ensure business solutions are met
- Ensure all code and other work products are thoroughly unit-tested prior to delivery
- Participate in system / integration testing as appropriate. Perform code reviews and other QA steps as requested
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience working in an Agile and Hybrid SDLC environment - using JIRA, Git, BitBucket
- Demonstrated competency in development and implementation of complex applications
- U.S. citizenship required and the ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time