Why you'll love this job
- This job is a member of the Sales Team within the Sales Division.
- The Specialist, Corporate Sales is responsible for the direct management of a territory comprised of corporate accounts.
What you'll do
- Some Travel required and attendance representing AA at various sponsored events for client entertainment
- Designs and executes value-based selling strategies to position American as the preferred airline supplier with customers
- Focuses on plans to increase AA revenue share gap and quality of revenue
- Analyzes data, develops, promotes, and sells a broad range of programs to increase AA revenue share and specific market improvements
- Conducts regular in-person sales calls, correspondence, call plans, proposals and presentations to support sales activity
- Develops and implements calls plans and focus strategies for each account
- Attends industry functions to represent American within the business community
All you'll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/training
- Prior sales or marketing experience required with proven ability to close sales
- 4 years work experience
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Sound analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office software (e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Internet searches
- Must possess drive and enthusiasm to succeed in an autonomous entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to interact with various levels of management throughout American Airlines and in the corporate business environment
- Ability to operate in a highly competitive, very demanding environment
- Above average analytical skills
What you'll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benef