CEI is a nationally recognized and rapidly expanding full service IT organization. We specialize in providing consulting, cutting edge technology, project services and outsourcing to clients both nationally and internationally, including over 60% of the Fortune 50.
For three years in a row, CEI has been named to both the Inc. 500 list of America's fastest growing private companies and the Smart 100 list of America's fastest growing private companies as well as America's most innovative IT service providers. CEI prides itself on staying ahead of the technology innovation curve as endorsed by Forrester Research and is an active partner to some of the market's best technologies including Microsoft, Java, and Open Source. CEI is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA with regional offices in 5 other states.
What we're looking for:
CEI currently has an immediate opening for a Senior Account Manager in the Pittsburgh area to develop high volume and targeted staffing and solutions relationships. We are specifically seeking an effective and successful sales professional with the proven metrics to be considered a difference maker and self-starter within their level of expertise. If you consider yourself a results-driven sales professional with the capability of actively driving towards new business while effectively consulting with current clients than we would be highly interested in speaking with you!
Types of projects you'll work on:
- Prospect and initiate contacts with new potential clients to assess and develop future business opportunities in the staffing and solutions side of the business.
- Effectively maintain active and ongoing relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Consistently attain and exceed quotas and metrics.
- Efficiently utilize all available resources to continuously research, generate and identify new prospective clients.
- Understand and qualify client requirements through detailed communication and analysis.
- Effectively and simultaneously manage multiple opportunities at various stages of the sales cycle.
- Maintain and grow field level relationship with Microsoft ATU personnel and other partners.
- Actively partner and communicate with CEI's recruiting team to evaluate the proper candidates in an effort to match them with client's requirements.
- Conduct detailed negotiations as needed to meet client expectations while continuing to establish the development of overall GM expectations.
What we'd like to see from you:
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- 5+ years of account management and/or business development experience.
- 5+ years of direct business to business sales experience.
- 5+ years of staff augmentation experience.
- Solid and proven IT staffing and solution sales track record
- History of exceeding quotas, with a verifiable track record of exceeding quotas year after year.
- Proven and consistent client sourcing and closing abilities.
- Self-motivated, driven and energetic personality with exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to project and maintain confidence and enthusiasm over the phone and during field presentations.
- Greater Pittsburgh area travel required as needed.
Preferred Experience/Abilities for Senior Account Manager:
- Resides in the Great Pittsburgh Area
- Knowledge of application development and Microsoft product line (.NET, SharePoint, Azure).