Position Title: Senior Solutions Sales Executive
Reports To: Sales Director - Northeast Region
CEI is a privately owned and operated company that was established over 27 years ago. We are headquartered out of Pittsburgh, PA and have offices across the country from Denver to Virginia Beach, which support all of the US. We also have a multi-national presence in Peru, Spain and an Off Shore in India. Over those 27+ years we have become a cutting edge nationally recognized IT Services company providing all 4 facets of IT Services from Staffing Solutions, Custom Project Solutions, Advisory Services and Managed Services out of our India Offshore.
CEI has been named multiple times to:
- 500 list of America's fastest growing private companies. Smart 100 list of America's most innovative IT service provider.
- Of the Fortune 50 list of Companies: CEI does business with over 30 of them.
What we're looking for:
CEI has an immediate opening for a Senior Solution Sales Executive for our Northeast Region. We are specifically seeking an effective, highly motivated sales professional with the proven metrics to be considered a difference maker and self-starter within their level of expertise. If you consider yourself a results-driven executive with the capability of actively driving towards new business, while effectively consulting with current clients, then we would be highly interested in speaking with you!
What you will do:
- Aggressively prospect and initiate contacts with new potential clients to assess future business opportunities.
- Consistently attain and establish quotas and metrics.
- Efficiently utilize all available resources to continuously research, generate and identify new prospective clients.
- Understand and qualify client requirements through detailed communication and analysis.
- Effectively and simultaneously manage multiple opportunities at various stages of the sales cycle.
- Maintain and grow field level relationship with Microsoft ATU personnel and our alliance partners to drive service revenue.
- Actively partner and communicate with CEI's recruiting team to evaluate the proper candidates in an effort to match them with client's requirements.
- Conduct detailed negotiations as needed to meet client expectations while continuing to establish the development of overall GM expectations.
- Effectively maintain active and ongoing relationships with current and prospective clients.
What we'd like to see from you:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 8+ years of business development experience
- 8+ years of direct business to business sales experience
- 5+ years of successful account management
- History of portfolio of offerings including Staffing, Application Development and Managed Services
- Knowledge of application development and Microsoft product line (.NET, SharePoint, BizTalk)
- Well-developed local relationships with a proven ability to sell to "C" level executives
- History of exceeding quota's, with a verifiable track record of exceeding quotas year after year
- Proven and consistent client sourcing and closing abilities
- Self-motivated, driven and energetic personality with an exceptional work ethic
- Ability to project and maintain confidence and enthusiasm over the phone and during client presentations
- Effectively interpret prospective buying signs and correctly navigate sales situations through consultative approach
Where we shine:
- Cloud Solutions
- Web and Mobile Apps
- DevOps, App Modernization and Agile Transformation
- UX Research, Visual Design and Digital Strategy
- Database Services
- Application Integration, Orchestration and Messaging
- Collaboration, Content Management and eCommerce
- Bots, AI and Intelligent Apps
- Big Data, Business Intelligence and Data Science
- Mixed Reality, Gaming and Simulation
Why work for us?
We are a group of curious and creative individuals, dedicated to providing the highest levels of service for our customers. CEI has delivered technology services to companies of all sizes for over 27 years and we continue to grow and expand. Our employees are the key to our success – delivering amazing solutions and results for our customers, while fostering a culture of innovation and collaboration. Our core values of integrity, excellence, dedication, fairness and trust are embedded into our everyday practices.