Are you the marketing-whisperer for the healthcare and/or finance verticals? Carbon Black is hiring a dynamic Senior Solutions Marketing Manager to drive awareness and adoption of our leading next-generation endpoint security solutions. In this role, you'll work closely with our internal teams to establish vertical-specific go-to-market strategies, including the development of differentiated industry reports, thought-leadership materials, and marketing campaigns.
With a mix of traditional and non-traditional marketing strategies, you'll own the value proposition and core content for these industries. As a gifted storyteller, you'll develop compelling messages that speak to the unique needs and challenges of these buyers, showing them why Carbon Black's products are the right ones for them.
What You'll Do
- Build joint sales and marketing programs across digital, field, channel, and ABM that achieve a demonstrable ROI within these verticals
- Lead sales enablement activities and provide channel marketing support, creating a sales toolkit to help channel partners pitch effectively
- Collaborate with marketing to produce content, campaigns, and field events to drive pipeline and generate demand
- Act as an expert, doing deep research to understand these buyer's challenges, including the key security issues facing each industry
What You'll Bring
- 5-7 years of B2B software marketing experience to finance or healthcare companies
- Experience developing customer-facing content for SaaS/cloud businesses
- Tech savvy team player and team leader with the ability to positively influence without direct authority to drive deliverables
- Bonus points for: Security industry experience and/or MBA