Senior Solutions Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Solutions Engineer who will work within the presales division. It's a player coach role: 80% as a Solution Engineer and 20% leading the team. This job will involve working closely with the SE?s and sales team to help match customer needs to the right mix of open source technologies.
This is a telecommute opportunity and travel is required, up to 50%. In addition to the travel, this person will need to be available for East and West Coast calls. No sponsorship or C2C available. If this position sounds like a great fit, please submit your resume today!
Responsibilities of the Senior Solutions Engineer:
- 80% Performing as a Solution Engineer and 20% directing the SE Team and work in partnership with the field and inside sales teams in selling solutions
- Gather, report and maintain information on the customer throughout the sales process
- Partner withSales in qualification and sales progression to close
- Produce scope of work and project proposal documents
- Perform basic project planning ahead of delivery in collaboration with our service delivery team
- Provide key information and handoff support to our Customer Success Management team
- Help spread the word and generate interest in our services by actively contributing to our community through blogging and speaking publicly
- Assist our account reps to build and maintain customer relationships by providing key technical insights into their goals and needs
Requirements of the Senior Solutions Engineer:
- Experience in a presales sales or solution engineer role with an understanding of a selling methodology and experiencepartnering with field and inside sales reps and leaders
- Team Leader experience highly desired
- Professional, self-accountable, reliable, personable, team player
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to speak and write clearly and persuasively and to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Strong technical background with experience in either MySQL or MongoDB and database-related technologies
- 3+ years? experience in working with a sales team
- 3+ years of working with and understanding various cloud-based architectures and solutions
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase? it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you?re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand?let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.