Job Title: Senior Solutions Engineer, Americas
Responsible for design of technical solutions related to multiple specializations (product/ technology) for customers with the objective of increasing revenue, profitability and market competitive and ensuring solutions provided meet customer requirements with the objective of ensuring design and delivery of complex solutions as per customer requirements.
Work with the sales team to jointly assess customer requirements.
The pre sales team scans the technology requirements of market, participates in product development activities, speaks in customer / marketing forums to increase brand awareness and propagate company portfolio and gain mindshare and market share.
Also supports the Product team through the product development lifecycle and provide inputs on product features from a business requirements/customer perspective. Identify opportunities for improving operational efficiency, scalability & economy and drive related initiatives.
Create prototype model for solution based on understanding of customer requirements. Provide solutioning support to sales teams for specific deals. Work with Product team to enhance the service offering. May lead important projects that require providing experienced project team members with instruction, guidance and advice in all aspects of the project to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
Able to independently resolve complex projects, issues, challenges encountered.
Operational role, responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within the job area and may also impact a wider operational area.
Capable of instructing professional or technical staff and reviewing the quality of the work undertaken by these roles.
Self-sufficient, capable of identifying key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision.
Demonstrate a level of flexibility in resolving problems/issues that at least to in-depth command of all techniques, processes, tools and standards, within the relevant field of specialization.
Able to identify problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques.
Master or BachelorDegree in engineering or equivalent in computer science / networking.
Experience: 8- 10yrs
- Extensive technical knowledge and working experience in data transport services and Communications Protocol (IPL, MPLS & VPN, Ethernet, TCP/IP, SONET/SDH, OTN)
- Strong knowledge and working experience in UCaaS, SIP and Contact Center Solutions
- Knowledge and working experience in SDN, SD-WAN and NFV
- Knowledge and working experience in Cloud environment (ex. AWS, MS Azure)
- Knowledge of ManagedSecurity Services (ex. DDoS mitigation, UTM)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and
Strong interpersonal skills, Strong communicator/presentation skills, knowledge of 'Solutions Selling' basics
- Knowledge of mobile roaming and signaling services (3G SCCP/Sigtran and LTE (Diameter, IPX))
- Industry Certifications Cisco/MEF a plus (ex. Cisco, MEF)
- Good understanding of US and international Enterprise and/or Carrier telecom markets