The Senior Solutions Delivery Manager - Talent Acquisition is responsible for the strategic design, development, implementation and measurement of complex enterprise recruiting projects for PSJH. The Strategy, Solutions and Brand Team focuses on large scale solutions delivery and ownership that enables the organization to hire high volumes of talent. The Senior Solutions Delivery Manager will be responsible for developing and managing the strategic and tactical direction and optimization of a portfolio of enterprise-wide projects which may include solutions related to attracting, assessing candidates, hiring processes, candidate experience, vendor management, technology, data and operations. Consults and partners with cross functional leaders to develop strategic solutions to enable the Talent Acquisition function to achieve critical business outcomes by creating business plans with an integrated approach that delivers critical initiatives on-time, within budget, and with high customer satisfaction.
In this position, you will:
- Responsible for working collaboratively and strategically with Talent Acquisition leaders to develop proactive recruitment solutions and strategies to address the future workforce needs of Providence Health & Services and all affiliates.
- Development of overall system-wide project deliverables and objectives in partnership with Talent Acquisition and other HR leaders.
- Identify, contract, manage and measure external vendors supporting project solutions, including, but not limited to writing and conducting RFPs, selecting, onboarding and terminating vendors and holding vendors accountable to measurable results.
- Develops and manages to key performance indicators to measure project results and demonstrate program effectiveness and outcomes
- Collaborates with other key stakeholders and departments on developing effective solutions to maximize recruiting efforts and drive successful hiring outcomes.
- Leverages project management practices, change management practices and outcome based measurement to drive successful program results.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent educ/experience
- 7 year Leading operations, solutions, programs, business services, project management, process improvement, or M&A integration in a business department (HR, TA, supply chain, retail, sales, marketing, or technology) to improve the delivery of solutions and services which mature the department, improve the experience and add value.
- 5 years Experience successfully designing, launching, managing and measuring complex, cross-functional, enterprise-wide strategies, solutions, services, processes and projects aligned with organization strategy within medium to large companies.
- 5 years Demonstrated success influencing and consulting to stakeholders and senior leaders to influence change and gain support for solutions. Experience creating strategies based upon data and insights, business presentations and business cases.
- 5 years Experience selecting and managing vendors including designing and conducting RFPs, negotiating and signing contracts, selecting and onboarding vendors and holding vendors accountable to measurable results.
- 5 years Project management and/or PMO experience using applied program and project methodologies with experience building project plans, roadmaps, communication and change management plans, process workflows, and training documents.
- 5 years Data capabilities and the ability to perform data analysis, design metrics to measure business results and outcomes. Proven experience and success in measuring ROI of solutions and investments, operational and strategy effectiveness, process improvement results, and business strategies. Budget management experience.
- 5 years Leading project or service teams and cross-functional contributors to influence staff and/or vendors through strong leadership skills.
- 10+ years Intermediate to advanced MS Office and systems and technology expertise
- Strategic acumen and demonstrated consulting skills with proven ability to influence with senior leaders, stakeholders and cross-functional project teams.
- Applied knowledge of the regulatory and legal environment affecting sourcing and recruitment and employment practices including federal, state and local laws and regulations, record keeping and reporting requirements which influence or regulate human resources.
- Strong proven examples of data measurement and the ability to articulate results and ROI of initiatives. Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Recruiting, HR and/or marketing experience. Experience with change management methodologies (CAP, Workout, etc.). Project Management Professional (PMP). PHR or SPHR.