The SC will work, in conjunction with Sales, Marketing, and Product Managers, to be the technical bridge between our Sales Representatives and their prospects.
The SC will take ownership of the prime technical relationship with our prospects to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our customers both onsite, online, and via telephone.
- 5+ years of Mid Market/Enterprise software selling experience.
- Experience mapping RFI/RFP requirements to software solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills.
- Call Center Experience is Desired (and a huge plus!)
- Experience scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and Proof of Concepts.
- Outstanding problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution.
- Superior solution scoping abilities, using our existing solution and influencing new product development.
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced startup environment with multiple roles.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must; graduate degree is a plus.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Obvious passion and people skills
- Spanish language business fluency required.
- Fluent in English.
- Previous consulting experience implementing enterprise class software solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of Customer Service Software, ITSM, data warehousing, business intelligence.