Senior Solutions Consultant
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retailbanking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
…What will you contribute?
Working as part of the sales team, you will provide support to the sales process through delivery of solution demonstrations and providing subject matter expertise in the proposal process and other pre-sales activities. Maintain and enhance the demonstration environment to maximize efficacy of use case scenarios and in-depth examples.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Your deliverables as Senior Solutions Consultant will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conduct solution demonstrations at the request of sales team members.
- Maintain and update demonstration systems to ensure complete and accurate data, accounts, product set, and system parameters.
- Develop and update presentation scripts to stay current with product functionality, value propositions, and strategic differentiators.
- Function as subject matter expert in the preparation of request for proposals and other information requests.
- Assist with aligning solutions with prospect needs at the request of sales team members.
- Support sales team members in their efforts to maintain customer retention and client satisfaction.
- Incorporate company knowledge of competitive strengths and weaknesses into solution demonstrations.
- Ensure that identified product gaps are communicated to the Product Management organization.
- Educate sales and sales operation team members on product functionality as needed.
- Act as an on-site booth representative at trade conferences as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of financial institution operations
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to engage financial institution executives
- 5+ years’ experience working in a financial institution or financial software provider
- 3+ years of experience in mortgage lending or mortgage servicing.
- Sales demonstrations of financial services software preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Formal training in presentation skills preferred.