As a Sr. Solutions Architect you will partner with Sales and Account leadership as the technical owner for a portfolio of opportunities with Fortune 100 companies to revolutionize their customers’ experience using solutions based on Xevo’s Journeyware platform.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of 3-5 opportunities, deeply engaging with business and technical counterparts at each client to help them assess our technology, understand their current technical challenges and architecture, and drive the design and delivery of new solutions that meet and exceed the client and their end-users’ expectations.
Solutions Architects achieve this through extensive hands-on experience integrating, customizing and deploying our platforms, working closely with Product and Engineering to understand and influence their backlog, earning trust and influence with the technical stakeholders within our clients’ organizations and leading the day-to-day execution post contract signature to ensure timely and high-quality delivery.
Great Solution Architects marry the market winning focus of our Sales and Account teams with the long-term value focus of our Product and Engineering teams to deliver solutions that have lasting value for Xevo and our clients.
This position is based in Seattle or Bellevue with up to 50% travel to customer locations worldwide.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it.)
- Partner with the VP Business Development to deliver on revenue plan.
- Understand complex customer business problems and technical roadmaps.
- Establish trust with internal and external stakeholders by consistently delivering comprehensive and timely answers to the known while recommending inventive yet practical solutions for the unknown.
- Present customized product demonstrations, in-depth technical walkthroughs, and answer ad-hoc queries from technical stakeholders.
- Author customer-specific project plans, RFP/RFI responses and technical specifications.
- Lead delivery teams as the primary customer stakeholder through the entire development cycle.
- Be the primary technical point-of-escalation for issues raised during and after delivery, engaging internal Support and Engineering teams to determine priority and drive to successful resolution.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback on customer requests and outcomes to influence Product roadmaps.
So, do you have what it takes?
- 3-5 years’ experience in a client-facing technical role within a SaaS or enterprise software company.
- Track record of launching multiple end-to-end solutions into Fortune 500 companies as a Technical Lead, Lead Program Manager or Solutions Architect.
- Significant author of multiple proposals, SOWs, RFPs or RFIs involving multiple partners and platforms.
- Excellent communicator with the ability and confidence to present to senior executives.
- Masterful in delivering software demonstrations, whether in-person, or via web presentation.
- CS/CE degree or at least 3 years of experience as a Software/Hardware Engineer.