Senior Solutions Architect (SA) provide the Technical leadership for customer interactions and is responsible for gathering requirements, authoring specifications and designing solutions. The Senior SA is the technical lead on projects, providing a bridge from customer’s technical requirements to the organizations within IDEMIA.
In addition the Senior SA will help evaluate Sales opportunities and mentor more junior SA’s. Senior SAs are expected to understand IDEMIA products and its organization well enough to identify opportunities, drive changes to improve efficiency and the quality of IDEMIA products.
The Senior SA will perform his/her duties to the highest level of quality with minimal supervision.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead the efforts both individually and with a team to conduct discovery of business and technical requirements for Complex Distributed Enterprise Architectures within Large Government Environments and Fortune 500 Companies.
- Communicate effectively through (1) accurate, thorough, and detailed documentation and (2) succinct oral presentations with slides, whiteboard drawings, and demonstrations
- Technical cross functional leadership for interactions with customers and internal teams through face-to-face, on-site, and remote meetings.
- Design and coordinate delivery of IDEMIA products to meet customer needs. Identifying unique configurations or if needed specific customization efforts.
- Design technical interfaces between customers’ and IDEMIA products
- “Manage” the customer, including handling scope creep, setting correct expectations, and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Coordinate the work of multiple technical resources
- Keep up-to-date and be conversant on a broad range of technologies
- Technical understanding of IDEMIA solution offerings
- Participate in the sales process to evaluate and make technical recommendations on opportunities
- Mentor junior SA’s
Identify opportunities and drive changes to improve efficiency and/or quality of the IDEMIA products, programs, and company
- 7+ years of experience or equivalent skill level leading technical teams through a full Systems Deployment Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 7+ years of experience or equivalent skill level working directly with the end user community to synthesize, capture, and clearly communicate requirements.
- 2+ years of experience or equivalent skill level leading the design of systems integration work
- 5+ years as a Solutions Architect and/or related Technical Leadership experience or equivalent skill level.
- 5+ years of experience or equivalent skill level working directly with external customers to synthesize, capture, and clearly communicate requirements
- Solid understanding of networks and data transmission methods, platform and architecture, XML, web services, security, and databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or related equivalent