$120K — $140K + do not let the $140k stop you if you're qualified, please send r
A+ Personnel celebrates its 33rd Anniversary in the staffing industry in 2020!
We have successfully been placing qualified candidates with top corporations, from entry to C-Level, in New Jersey and New York. We would like to thank our client companies and outstanding candidates for their major contribution to our continued success.
We now look forward to assisting you with your next career move!
Jill G. Rowland, President
Please note: If this position is not for you, but you would like us to assist you with your next career move, please forward your resume with salary requirement
Senior Solutions Architect / Lead Sales Engineer - To $140k plus, d/o/e
Our client is seeking a talented Senior Solutions Engineer with exceptional communication skills and well versed with primarily Cisco Networking and also Voice Technologies.
(This is a remote position but you must be live within a 2 hour radius of Newark to travel to client sites when necessary.)
1. Technical lead for both sales team and account management team
2. Build relationships with technical contacts of prospective customers
3. Managing the Sales Engineer(s) and having direct reporting responsibilities related to goal setting, weekly management calls, bi-annual evaluations, etc.
4. Train and educate prospective sales leads and existing customers on company products/services/solutions (i.e. performs product demonstrations, provides consult on Company and Partner services).
5. Work with Sales Manager and Account Manager on the following:
a. In person meetings with technical contact at the company’s prospect or customer to understand existing pain points and how their current network is setup (routers, switches, WAN design, PSTN, Firewall & ISP, VPN connectivity, servers, applications).
b. Review customized requirements for third part connections, various WAN providers, or internet services.
c. Work with Sales Manager to price, design, and complete proposals. This includes working with internal resources and carriers to obtain pricing, service availably, and discounting.
d. Assist in preparing sales proposals for new prospect clients; develops work parameters that support sales contracts (overall WAN design, hardware bills of materials, service schedules, and crafting statements of work, hand over to installation team).
e. Assist in preparing existing customer network redesigns; such as increasing data circuit bandwidth capacity, changing WAN carrier replacing routers, switches, phones, hand over to installation team.
f. Demo products and explain benefits
6. Work with internal resources to review and create best design based on company Standards and Best practices for the network and services.
7. Provide network design support to Solutions Support Manager
8. Provide network design support to Voice & Collaboration Support Manager
9. Continuously oversee and develop/document processes around sales engineering
10. Travel - Up to 2 days per week, in person meetings with prospective clients and existing customers.
· 10+ years of experience in Sales Engineering and Solution design that include primarily Network (Cisco Routing and Switching), but also VoIP solutions.
· Bachelor’s degree or related experience in sales engineering, solutions design or consulting.
· Cisco Certifications are preferred (CCDA, Cisco Sales Expert, or Product Specialists)
· Technical understanding in the following areas, listed in priority order;
o Primary (services provided by company);
o Secondary (services are not provided by company, but need knowledge in this area);
· Experience selling products/services to Financial Institutions is preferred.
· Experience selling Cisco products is preferred.
· Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
· Comprehensive verbal and written communication skills
· Experience in managing other engineers
Valid through: 9/1/2020