Cuebiq is looking to add a skilled and passionate Senior Solutions Architect to join our Solutions & Services team. The ideal candidate will be able to work with our clients and serve as their technical guide through on-boarding, implementation and post-implementation, helping them get the most value out of the Cuebiq platform.
This role requires a deep understanding of the character and organization of Cuebiq data, expertise in the use of computer languages such as Python and SQL, the ability to understand complex business problems and to effectively communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences. As a senior member of the team, this person will be expected to provide mentorship and guidance for more junior team members.
- Guide Cuebiq’s clients in all technical aspects of their engagement to maximize the value they get out of Cuebiq’s platform.
- Architect custom solutions to our client’s business needs, producing Statements of Work that outline the project requirements and level of effort for the implementation.
- Build custom Proof of Concept implementations for the proposed solutions to demonstrate the capabilities of the Cuebiq platform.
- Manage external developers working on implementation projects, ensuring the timeliness and quality of the deliverables.
- Communicate design decisions, technical constraints, risks and progress of implementation projects to clients and stakeholders.
Experience and Skills:
- 7+ years of technical, hands-on experience working with software, preferably in the big data, geospatial analytics, systems integration or Platform-as-a-Service space.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Solution Architect, Technical Account Manager, or other client-facing technical role OR 3+ years of experience managing software projects with external developers across multiple timezones to meet client specifications.
- Knowledge of Python and SQL are required. Similar languages can be accepted.
- Knowledge of data analysis/visualization libraries and tools (e.g.: Pandas, Jupyter, kepler.gl, plotly) and understanding of big data processing and orchestration technologies (eg: Spark, Hive, Presto, Airflow, Docker) are preferred.
- Ability to understand client requirements, to probe beyond the initial request to find the true goal and intent of the client.
- Ability to think outside the box, approach problems with an open mind and come up with creative solutions.
- Strong analytical and technical skills, and excellent communication skills across multiple media
- Ability to lead and project-manage a team of external developers working across multiple time zones to deliver projects for our clients.
We’re also looking for:
- A problem-solving attitude with the creativity and resourcefulness to always “get it done” in time and with a high standard of quality and integrity
- Comfortable working in a high-growth, dynamic environment with quickly changing priorities and responsibilities
- Willingness to share both responsibility and credit collectively with other members of your team
- Never-ceasing desire to learn and keep up with new trends in tech world as well as the use cases we serve in the business world
If you are passionate about working in a growing company where everything you do impacts, if you have the curiosity to do so much more than what is written in your job description, if you are looking to bring results and have fun while doing that, come join our Cuebiq family!
At Cuebiq, we strive for Diversity & Inclusion within our teams as we believe different life experiences and perspectives can enrich ideas, foster innovation, and enhance the products we create. We don’t want people who simply ‘fit-in’, we want you to bring your true, complete self to contribute to our company. We’re looking forward to your application!