Nvidia’s deep learning platform has already made a major impact to the field and is broadly used across leading academic institutions, start-ups, and industry, including the world’s largest Internet companies. We need passionate, hard-working and creative people to help us pursue more of these rare opportunities.
Searching for extraordinary data scientists and engineers able to engage with a diverse individual from Engineering to Start-Ups's in multiple projects. We need individuals who can enable customer productivity and develop positive relationships with our technology partners, making Nvidia an integral part of end-user solutions. We are looking for someone always thinking about Autonomous Driving , someone who can maintain harmony in a dynamic field, someone able to coordinate efforts between corporate marketing, industry business development and engineering. You will be working with the latest HPC architectures coupled with machine learning and Autonomous Driving software, enabling improved workflows and developing new, differentiated solutions.
What you'll be doing:
- You will assist field business development in guiding the customer through the sales process for GPU Computing products, responsible for the technical relationship and assisting the automotive customer in building creative solutions based on Nvidia technology.
- Be an industry inspiring leader on integrating NVIDIA technology into HPC architectures to support various applications in Autonomous Driving.
- Responsible for integrating different hardware and software components to make the entire system work efficiently.
- Be an internal champion for Deep Learning and HPC among the Nvidia technical community.
What we need to see:
- 7 plus years of work related experience in software development or Machine Learning or HPC, CUDA experience highly desirable.
- Need to have working experience with deep learning, autonomous driving, and automotive customers.
- Working knowledge of modern Deep Learning software architecture and frameworks including cuDNN, Caffe, Torch, and Theano.
- Undergraduate/Masters/PhDdegree in computer science, electrical engineering, or related technical field
- Customer facing skill-set and background working with developers, researchers, start-ups and established technical/industry partners.
- Parallel programming expertise, Exposure to GPU technology
- Capable of working in a rapidly changing environment without losing focus.
- Ability to multitask effectively in a energizing environment.
- Willing to take action and have strong analytical skills.
- Strong time-management and organization skills for coordinating multiple initiatives, priorities and implementations of new technology and products into very complex projects.
- Strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with management and engineering.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience working with automotive manufactures and Tier-1 OEMs
- CUDA optimization experience, Halide experience.