Are you looking to be a part of a team that your knowledge and experience will make a difference and your expertise is greatly valued? If so, apply today!
TUVA provides turnkey solutions that offer better systems, tools, and methods to further your goals, reduce costs, and streamline operations. From requirements analysis, design, and implementation to operations and training TUVA?s personnel are well-versed in best practices across Enterprise IT, Mission Support Services, and Specialized Technologies.
The individual will be able to meet the current and future business needs for USMEPCOM by designing, developing, and implementing Information Technology strategies and platforms. Candidate will manage the development of strategies, multiple and/or sizeable projects and ensure proper support services to meet USMEPCOM goals and objectives. Individual will have ability to coach, mentor, delegate, and provide technical leadership to administrators, engineers and developers to facilitate their development.
- Experience: BS degree or equivalent 15years? work experience in IT solutions design and development
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II or higher required
- 15+ years prior experience as a technical architect, senior system engineer, or senior system designer
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Prior DoD or Army working environment experience a plus
- Vendor training/certifications a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, written and oral communications
- Demonstrated decision-making ability
- Excellent analytical ability
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of USMEPCOM goals and objectives and customer business needs by using IT methodologies to ensure appropriate solutions are implemented
- Experience in developing and maintaining ?Best Practices? policies/procedures for the technical implementation developed within the USMEPCOM enterprise
- Experience in developing high-level architectures and design documents to facilitate integration of in-house development project and/or vendor based solutions that will work within the existing enterprise architecture
- Experience in coordinating cross-functional IT departments to resolve issues
- Ability to work with Project and Program Managers
- Experience with DoD and Army IT Systems