Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will serve as the focused technical lead and sales engineer for ePlus targeted product and service solutions, supporting the ePlus regional sales team to drive revenue creation and capture within the customer account portfolio. You will have the opportunity to work with our master architects, engineers, and consultants, to understand our clients’ needs and craft sustainable IT roadmaps to get them there.
This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturers—many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs—keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
- Provide technical expertise to Sales team on designated focus areas of: Storage, Compute, Virtualization and Cloud Infrastructure solutions
- Partner with Account Executives on account planning, as it relates to technical aspects of hardware, software, and services opportunity development
- Assist account teams with collecting customer business and technical requirements and determining ePlus recommended solution(s)
- Lead technical scoping/reviews with Sales team and customers for Statement of Work (SOW) generation, planning and designing for Data Center solutions
- Develop and finalize solution architecture/design and detailed line item configurations and/or bill-of-materials (BOMs)
- Conduct customer presentations on ePlus value proposition and technical solution sets for assigned accounts and focus areas
- Function as a liaison between the Sales team and Professional Services organization to vet solution recommendations
- Assist Sales and Services Leadership in identifying candidate solution areas for ePlus development or investment
- Complete training per development plan, and maintain certifications in accordance with focus areas
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
- Handle confidential matters and information professionally
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
- Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
- Presales expertise in three or more Storage solutions, including: Pure Storage, NetApp, HPE Nimble, VMware, Rubrik, Cohesity and Veeam
- Presales expertise in two or more Converged/Hyperconverged solutions: Nutanix, VMware VSAN, Cisco Hyperflex, FlexPod and FlashStack
- AWS and Azure Cloud Architecture experience (DRaaS, BUaaS experience preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, and SQL Server
- Working knowledge of Office365
- Working knowledge of VMWare Horizon
- Understanding of use cases around containers, GPUs and big data analytics
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong attention-to-detail with need to compete
Education and Experience:
- Two or more years of experience in designing and implementing complex Data Center solutions
- Five or more years of experience in a Data Center Presales Engineering role
- Certifications in applicable technology preferred
- College degree or applicable work experience