In this role, you have the opportunity to:
We challenge you to be an integral part of this dynamic team as an experienced MR Sales Specialist. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration in the Chesapeake VA market and to the overall growth of our business. As a Philips employee, you get the chance to operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer focused.
You are responsible for:
- Supporting the AM/AE on the sales process with solution definition, design and propose a solution to address the customer’s specific need.
- Acting as knowledge expert on product to support the AM/AE and the customer needs.
- Assisting AM/AE with customer presentations specifically focused on the clinical and technical components of the value proposition. Understand and address competitive positioning.
- Coordinating product positioning and product qualification with AM/AE as needed.
- Partnering with AM/AE to drive a strategy to build value by utilizing on-site demonstrations, clinical trials, site visits, and national clinical showcase sites.
- Assisting the AM/AE with the technical product input for the development of the quote and order as well as input on estimated target pricing.
- Partnering with the AM/AE to understand customer needs at the clinical and technical call points.
- Identifying and reporting new opportunities within assigned territory.
- Understanding the business opportunities in the region and assist the RSM/ AM/AE in driving visibility of the business.
- Providing Field Marketing with input on sales tools, pricing issues and competitive threats which enable Field Marketing to best support the Specialists and provide input to the BIU.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experiencepreferred
- 5+ years of related experience in sales, sales leadership, clinical applications, and/or marketing experience specifically within an MR capacity.
- Clinical MR knowledge and expertise, preferred.
- Diagnostic Imaging Industry experience highly preferred
- Deep product knowledge and expertise within MR product modality.
- Ability to quickly demonstrate expertise and establish credibility with clinical decision makers.
- Ability to assess potential application of company products to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions
- Strong Business Acumen and organizational skills]