SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Are you a top performer in enterprise cloud sales? Do you have a passion for all things People & Culture? Do you want to empower organizations to deliver great HR strategies? SAP SuccessFactors is a partner to the world's leading organizations, and that's exactly what we love to do. We are passionately focused on revolutionizing the future of work.
A successful SAP SuccessFactors Account Executive creates strategic relationships with prospective customers and drives revenue attainment by creating meaningful business value for our customers. Having great relationship-building skills is critical, as is a strong sales acumen to identify, qualify and create opportunity strategies.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Territory and Account Leadership – Participate in the development of designated territory, including accounts, account relationships; prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become SAP references.
- Create a territory plan using the SAP Franchise4Success sales methodology to identify and qualify opportunities to drive pipeline generation.
- Customer Acumen - Actively understand each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Work within the SAP SuccessFactors business to create robust account and opportunity plans working closely with Industry AEs and solutions consultants.
- Develop and nurture executive relationships with prospects and customers to deliver value into their organizations, establishing SuccessFactors as an ongoing business partner.
- Achieve / exceed quota targets.
- Work with the regional extended account teams to educate target accounts on the solution set and conduct account planning for strategic deals.
- 3-5 years of quota carrying enterprise software applications sales experience
- Cloud Sales Experience preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of success and quota achievement.
- Management of large, complex sales cycles
- Experience in both hunting for new business and managing existing accounts.
- Experience in Financial Services highly preferred.
- Experienced in SAP or HCM products preferred.
- Experience selling to CHROs, HR Directors and CFOs preferred.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of 5 years of similar working experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills, with the ability to listen and engage with customers at the CXO level.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Ability and willingness to maximize available resources.
- Knowledge of HR functions and trends is preferred.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Sales Product Solution Knowledge