As a member of the Hospital Operations and Client Service team, you will have the opportunity to grow with the world’s largest Healthcare IT company as a Senior Solution Operations Manager.
You will develop deep relationships with key stakeholders across the client base for assigned solutions or venue and consult with clients in navigating Cerner, advocate for their needs, and channel feedback appropriately.
You will proactively identify and track client value statements and return on investment and execute strategies to increase client solution adoption. You will also plan and deliver client-facing communication, including email, newsletters, client council calls, workshops, and industry events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Health Care, Science or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of Health care information technology (HCIT) consulting work experience
- At least 2 years of solution operations management work experience
- At least 1 year of sales, marketing or client management work experience
- Experience implementing healthcare practitioner and enterprise software applications
- At least 2 years of healthcarestaffing and/or scheduling solutions across acute, ambulatory and post-acute venue work experience
- Experience utilizing Clairvia or Capacity Management software solutions
- Willing to travel up to 60% as needed
- Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform otherresponsibilities as assigned.