As a Senior Program Business Analyst within Aetnas Management Process Automation organization, you will be working on developing the capability of automating the Executive reporting for the Aetna Healthcare segment. This role has high visibility and impacts our opportunity to change the status quo for Aetnas highest level of reporting.
This role will work closely with both technical and business-oriented project team members to support the development of RAPID Real-time Accurate Performance Insight Data System. Reporting to the Executive Director of Management Process Automation, the role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Create high-quality Business Requirements and Functional Specifications documentation to bring further capabilities and automation to the RAPID tool
- Become the technical expert on all phases of the Vinyl software system (created by Zudy)
- Coordinate resource demands across projects for all development and maintenance activities
- Proactively monitors, identifies and communicates risks and issues that may impact any aspect of the RAPID tool
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Establish core Vinyl technology expectations, development plans and release roadmaps
2. Coordinate, solution, and build appropriate technology solutions to drive targeted business outcomes
3. Assist with implementation and driving the adoption of the RAPID tool across Aetna
4. Integrate new and maintain existing connections from Aetnas various data sources to the RAPID tool through the Vinyl software
5. Ensure the system has consistently updated high-quality documentation
6. Participates in or leads documentation, requirements generation, and solutioning of program deliverables
7. Coordinating capacity of the project team across multiple priorities throughout the release cycle
8. Oversee general maintenance and operations of the tool
9. Become the subject matter expert for Aetna on the Vinyl system and train others as needed a working knowledge of SQL is needed to accomplish this
10. Contribute to application design through effective partnership with architectural resources.
11. Participate in Business Analyst interviews and hiring decisions
12. Assist in QA/UAT as needed
Must poses drive, determination and perseverance to accomplish the mission; having a go-getter attitude
6+ years Business Analyst experience
2+ years managerial experience
Must possess sound knowledge of structured IT application development lifecycles, methodologies inclusive of Use Case tools
Working knowledge of SQL
Technical knowledge of Vinyl software by Zudy a plus
Ability to recognize complex problems vs. objectives and apply creativity to analyze situations, develop solutions and procedures.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Functional - General Management/Multi-functional management: < 25 employees/1-3 Years
Functional - Management/Management - Data tools: building and utilization/4-6 Years
Functional - Information Technology/Program management/4-6 Years
Technical - Development Experience/Windows/1-3 Years/System Support
Technical - Database/SQL Server/1-3 Years/System Support
Technical_Experience/Technical_Focus/1-3 Years/System Support
Telework considered only for unique circumstances
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.