We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about building great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers happy. We are looking for Senior Solution Engineer(s) to join our growing GTM team in North America. If you possess deep curiosity and if asking the right questions is your superpower, we want to talk to you. If you are a master storyteller and know how to put on a great show, we want to talk to you. If you believe that it's about time that someone brought consumer grade user experiences to enterprise software, then we definitely want to talk to you. Hit us up and let's chat.
As a Senior Solution Engineer, your primary responsibilities include :
- Work closely with our largest Enterprise customers to identify and solve their most critical business problems.
- Support the sales team by taking a consultative role in customers' solution evaluation process.
- Conduct effective requirements gathering to clearly identify customer problems.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Freshworks product portfolio and apply this to solve customer problems. Build solutions using our comprehensive product portfolio and demonstrate these to business and technical audiences.
- Articulate the value of Freshworks solutions to a variety of audiences, including customer service leaders, Sales leaders and senior IT management
- Develop and execute a technical sales strategy to secure a technical and functional win.
- Be a trusted partner to our customers and help them feel comfortable with proposed solutions.
- Evangelize a refreshing user experience on the Freshworks platform.
- 3-5 years experience as a Sales Engineer/Solution Engineer within an enterprise software organization.
- Experience working on complex sales cycles in Mid-Market and Enterprise business segments
- Experience in selling CRM, Customer Service, IT service management or other related technologies
- Experience working with large and complex datasets, ability to quickly comprehend, tie together and utilize fragmented and often low quality data/sources for compelling custom content
- Knowledge of SaaS business model, SaaS technologies, and related applications
- Capable of working on a cross-functional team to solve business & tech problems
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic sales environment
- A Bachelor's degree is required. B.S. in Information Systems or Computer Science is nice to have.
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency
- Self-directed and resourceful / entrepreneurial experience and attitude