$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
The Senior Solution Consultant – Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (F&O) will utilize best practices and methodologies to design, implement, and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O for our clients. This consultant will work extensively with internal teams, clients, and vendors providing subject matter expertise and hands-on implementation experience.
This is an experienced consultant position and must have ability to deliver exceptional customer service. This position will be expected to accomplish a full range of functional implementation duties from pre-sales assistance, business requirements gathering, and design/configuration to testing, training, and client support independently and with a team.
• Learn, utilize, and promote the Arctic IT's Project Implementation Methodology
• Lead client meetings to gather business requirements and map to the solution
• Perform gap analysis from requirements gathered to solution proposed
• Complete design/configuration of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O and key third-party products
• Complete project documentation such as: Functional Requirements Document, Functional Customization Specifications, User Acceptance Test Scripts, and End User Training Documentation
• Build integrations to perform data conversion tasks and additional integrations based off requirements
• Lead all tasks relating to feature testing, solution testing, and user acceptance testing
• Perform end user training for clients in a one on one, webinar and classroom style settings
• Provide application support for clients
• Assist with escalation support for help desk
• Work with management to keep projects on schedule and recommend needed action to meet deadlines
• Assist marketing with tasks such as seminars and case studies
• Perform demonstrations of solutions to clients
• Design/create financial statements with Management Reporter and other financial reporting tools
• Mentor Solution Consultants
• Support Functional Consulting Manager with various duties
• Obtain and maintain ERP solutions certifications, as applicable
• Exemplify professional, clear, timely communication in all interactions to include follow-ups where possible
• Expert – The Senior Solution Consultant has years of related experience and should be a strong in multiple areas. They should also be willing to share their knowledge and skills with colleagues. The Senior Consultant should have the ability to work independently on implementation projects but should also work well in a project team.
• Dedicated – The Senior Solution Consultant is willing and able to produce the expected billable time per year and do whatever is necessary to fulfill their goals and promises to the company and customers. It is understood this is a 40+ hour per week role.
• Customer Advocate – The Senior Solution Consultant is always looking out for ways to help our clients succeed. They will participate in a project at any level to help meet the project and client needs.
• Mentor – The Senior Solution Consultant is eager to appropriately share their knowledge and expertise with colleagues to help them grow their skills and improve the strength of the team.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or related field
• 5+ years of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O solution implementation experience
• 5+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
• Strong understanding of software implementation life cycle, project management, business process management, requirements definition, functional design, quality management, and change management
• Strong Financial module experience with an accounting background
• Valid driver's license and insurance
• Applicants subject to government security investigations and tribal gaming investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Microsoft Office 365 experience
Valid Through: 2019-10-28