$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
The Senior Solution Consultant will utilize best practices and methodologies to gather requirements, design, configure, develop, integrate, implement, and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE) for our clients. This consultant will work extensively with internal teams, clients, and vendors providing subject matter expertise and hands on implementation experience. This is an experienced consultant position and will be responsible for managing client expectations and scope.
This position will be expected to accomplish a full range of implementation and development duties from pre-sales assistance, business requirements gathering, and design/configuration to development, testing, quality assurance, training, and client support independently and with a team.
• Learn, utilize, and promote the Arctic IT's Development Best Practices and Implementation Methodology.
• Work with team members and independently to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE) and key third-party products. This work would include building custom CRM entities, development of various CRM components (business processes, workflow), security configuration, and report writing.
• Leads client meetings to gather business requirements and designs solutions that meets the requirements.
• Perform gap analysis from requirements gathered to solution proposed.
• Complete design/configuration of the solutions.
• Complete project documentation such as: Functional Requirements Document, User Acceptance Test Scenarios, and End User Training Documentation/Quick Reference Guides.
• Utilize Microsoft DevOps to track project tasks.
• Lead all tasks relating to requirements gathering, feature testing, solution testing, and user acceptance testing.
• Perform end user training for clients in one on one, webinar, and classroom style settings.
• Provide application support for clients during Go Live cut-over.
• Work with management to keep projects on schedule and recommend needed action to meet deadlines.
• Perform demonstrations of solutions to clients as required.
• Mentor Solution Consultants.
• Support Functional Consulting Managers with various duties.
• Maintain currency on level of professional/technical knowledge.
• Expert – The Senior Solution Consultant has years of related experience and should be a subject matter expert in multiple areas. They should also be willing to share their knowledge and skills with colleagues. The Senior Solution Consultant should have the ability to independently complete an implementation from start to finish but should also work well in a project team.
• Dedicated – The Senior Solution Consultant is willing and able to be productive, driven, and do whatever is necessary to fulfill their goals and promises to the company and clients. It is understood this is a 40+ hour per week role.
• Client Advocate –The Senior Solution Consultant is always looking out for ways to help our clients succeed. They will participate in a project at any level to help meet the project and client needs.
• Mentor – The Senior Solution Consultant is eager to appropriately share their wealth of knowledge with a less experienced consultant to help them grow their skills and improve the strength of the team.
• Corporate Leader – As a key employee of the company, the Senior Solution Consultant is looking for ways to advance the company, limit risks and costs, and find or create new opportunities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Works effectively under minimal supervision
• Strong time-management skills
• Strong ability to "multi-task" while maintaining quality client service
• Maintains high utilization percentage while achieving high client satisfaction
• Appropriately escalates issues to team members, Arctic IT management or external technical support
• Effective client-facing interpersonal skills; comfortable and effective acting as a liaison between multiple technology groups
• Shares knowledge with team members and encourages collaboration amongst peers and subordinates
• Tailors communication appropriately within the team, the company, and clients
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• Works well under stress, pressure, and deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Thrives on working well with clients and provides exceptional service
• Well-organized, self-directed team player
• Supervisory experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field
• 6+ years of Dynamics 365 (CRM) experience with a solid understanding of CRM entity and Object Model with a strong consulting background
• Currently certified in Dynamics 365 CE
• Working knowledge of common project implementation methodologies and best practices
• Valid driver's license and insurance
• Applicants subject to government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process
• Experience with Microsoft DevOps and Office 365
• Experience with Microsoft Power BI
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP solutions.
Valid Through: 2019-10-28