Senior Solution Architect
8 - 10 years experience •
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
• Experienced WCM architect with hands on experience on at least 1 WCM products (SDL Tridion or Vignette)
• Deep understanding of headless content management, publishing, authoring and managing content
• Skilled on designing and implementing WCM systems applications
• Strong Java / J2EE experience with multiple frameworks like Spring
• Understanding of B2C, B2E, B2B portals
• 8+ years of experience of implementing different WCM / Portal solutions
• Preferred experience in financial services