Senior Solution Architect -NYC
ABOUT THE JOB
The Senior Pre-Sales Solutions Architect (SSA) role within the Sales process is to fully understand a prospect's business problem and construct a solution around that problem leveraging Software AG products. The Senior Pre-Sales Solutions Architect exhibits a high level of salesand business maturity, operates independently in pre-sales activities and has the proven ability toquickly understand business problems and find the appropriate Software AG technology offerings and differentiators.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Partnering with the Partner/OEM Sales teams: set account and opportunity strategy, preform product presentations, whiteboards, participate in proof of concepts etc...
- Engage with customer to assure business needs can be addressed with Software AG's go-to market capabilities.
- Listen, understand, and analyze the prospect's business requirements and compose, validate, and present solutions.
- Define POC/POV or custom demonstration scenarios
- Knowledge and experience with Software AG and webMethods products is highlydesirable.
- Current market knowledge of infrastructure software, market trends and competition.
- Experience in the Banking, Supply Chain and Retail Marketplace Verticals desired
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.Leadership experience is highly desirable.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
Professional Experience in year(s): 10
- Experience with Internet software development and concepts
- Experience with a wide range of applications (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- Experience with Business Infrastructure concepts and technologies (SOA, BPM, BAM, EAI)
- Very strong in depth knowledge of at least two Software AG core technologies; and knowledge of other Software AG products and solutions