$120K — $140K
Senior Solution Architect -
Location: US Brentwood TN
Key Skills: Java 8, Microservices
Mandatory Skills: Java 8, Spring boot, Spring core, Hibernate, Microservices, Google Cloud Platform Desired Skills Docker, Google Kubernetes Engine, Cloud DataFlow, Cloud Spanner, Kafka, Elastic search, Jenkins, GIT,JIRA
- 12+ years of professional experience in Java technology based application/product development with good solid understanding of Application Migration to Google Cloud platform.
- Solid hands-on experience using Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration, Hibernate, and Microservices
- Should have experience in writing & consuming REST API
- Good understanding on with NoSQL such as Cassandra, Couchbase, Realm
- Experience in Design patterns, microservices
- Experience with Kafka, streaming. - Experience in multithreading and data structures.
- Experience working on Docker containers.
- Should be able to provide technical solutions to problems raised / arised in a product development
- Should be able to probe the technical solutions suggested and vet the aptness of the solution from a holistic perspective
-. Play a senior role on the team to facilitate code reviews, interact effectively with senior Java team mates at Client slide
- A combination of Google certifications desired – Google Associate Cloud Engineer; Google Professional Cloud Architect
- Hands-on experience in Application Migration to Google Cloud Platform is preferred
-. Need to have excellent communication skills (including English conversation skills), demonstrate excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
-. Agile product development experience is required.
-. Excellent team player with strong communication, inter-personal, presentation skills.
-. Experience in working with multi-location and offshore teams
-. Good understanding of US HC, especially on RCM (revenue cycle management), clinicals (medications, orders, labs, etc) will be an added advantage
Valid through: 9/30/2020